This has been one hot summer and Labor Day weekend will be no exception. Celebrate the first weekend in September and stay cool at the same time. Now you can get relief from this heat wave while helping Atlanta’s animals.
Atlanta Humane Society has teamed up with Bruster’s Ice Cream to raise money for the Society pets in need at AHS. How can you help? By purchasing a delicious Bruster’s Ice Cream Pie, Half Gallon, or Coupon Book! How does it work? Keep reading!
- Click here to place your order online: www.flavoroverflavor.com/AHS.aspx.
- You can select which item(s) you’d like to purchase (there are 4 flavors of ice cream pies, 10 flavors of half gallon ice cream, and 12 coupons in the coupon book!).
- You can then select the store you’d like to pick your item(s) up from. The pick-up date is Thursday, September 2, 2010. Orders can only be fulfilled on this day—not before, not after.
- Don’t see a nearby store on the list? Search for one near your zip code. Stores across the nation are all participating in this promotion!
- Once you submit your order, you’ll have the option to pay for your items online, via Paypal. If you’d rather pay by check or in person, please contact Karla Dempsey at 404.974.2875 to make arrangements. You must complete payment by Saturday, August 28.
- Don’t forget to share with your friends, via email and/or Facebook! And remember—stores across the nation are participating, so Aunt Gertie in Mississippi can help AHS pets too!
Bring an ice cream pie to your Labor Day celebration this year and help save a dog or cat in need! Don’t need a pie for the holiday? Snag the coupon book, and enjoy Bruster’s sweet treats year round!
A fun fact…bring your dog to Bruster’s any day of the week and they’ll reward him with a FREE Doggy Sundae!